| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tottori in May is very mild at 17.3 °C (63.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in May is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly dry. Some 121.4mm (4.8in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:36 long and the longest day is 14:22 long with an average length of 14:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Tottori May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tottori, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tottori: