| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tottori in April is mild at 12.7 °C (54.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in April is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry. Some 120.5mm (4.7in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:34 long with an average length of 13:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Tottori April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tottori, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tottori: